Hubcity Theatre's Shakespeare in the Park
Sunday, May 4, 2 - 6 p.m.
Monday, May 5, 6 - 9 p.m.
Crandall University 333 Gorge Road, Moncton
(Lecture Theatre, SH177, Stultz Hall Entrance)
Please email us to book your audition time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised all positions are volunteer opportunities.
Those interested in working as part of the production crew/backstage are also invited to express their interest.
Performance Dates are July 18, 19, 25, 26 & August 1, 2
· In keeping with the spirit of our community-based organizational mandate, all acting positions with our Shakespeare in the Park season are volunteer commitments.
· We suggest you arrive early to fill out an audition form on which we'll ask for a little information about you and your schedule.
· No preparation is necessary, as we will have readings available from the play, but prepared pieces from Shakespeare are always welcome.
· You will have an opportunity at the audition to indicate your preference (if any) if you wish to be considered for a particular role, or if there is any other capacity in which you would be interested in being involved. We also have room for volunteers in backstage and technical positions.
· Rehearsals will be held on evenings and weekends around the work schedules of the participants, which we will expect everyone to give us a fair idea of at the auditions.
· While all are welcome to audition, please note most opportunities are for those 16 years of age and older.
· All those who audition will be contacted within 7-10 days to notify them as to the outcome of their audition.