Sunday, Sept 7, 2 - 6 p.m.
Monday, Sept 8, 6-9 p.m.
Crandall University 333 Gorge Road, Moncton
(Lecture Theatre, SH177, Stultz Hall Entrance)
Please email to book your audition time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pieces from the play will be provided at your audition
Performance dates are Nov 26, 27 and 28
Please be advised all positions are volunteer opportunities.
Those interested in working as part of the production crew/backstage are also invited to express their interest.
· In keeping with the spirit of our community-based organizational mandate, all acting positions are volunteer commitments.
· We suggest you arrive early to fill out an audition form on which we'll ask for a little information about you and your schedule.
· No preparation is necessary, as we will have readings available from the play, but prepared pieces from The Mousetrap are always welcome.
· You will have an opportunity at the audition to indicate your preference (if any) for a particular role, or if there is any other capacity in which you would be interested in being involved. We also have room for volunteers in backstage and technical positions.
· Rehearsals will be held on evenings and weekends around the work schedules of the participants, which we will expect everyone to give us a fair idea of at the auditions.
· While all are welcome to audition, please note most opportunities are for those 16 years of age and older.
· All those who audition will be contacted within 7-10 days to notify them as to the outcome of their audition